(Frame shown is for illustrative purposes only)
This gorgeous Port Isaac, Art Print is the first in my collection of location art prints from outside of North Devon.
Port Isaac Location Art Print – featuring the gorgeous artwork of local artist Justine Jago of JagosArt, forming part of the many vintage style inspired prints and gifts she has available. Free shipping on orders over £40.
Port Isaac is a small but wonderfully charming fishing village in Cornwall lying between Polzeath and Tintagel. The village consists of 18th and 19th century cottages and lots of narrow alleys which intertwine between them creating its charm. The village is a popular tourist destination, especially since it had a staring role in the very popular Doc Martin TV series.
For your information –
- All my location paintings are painted from scratch on my iPad in the exact same way I would paint or draw on a piece of paper. They are not photos.
- All prints are printed to order using Archival Matte Paper, which is acid-free, and has a heavyweight of 230gsm.
- Please note – due to the fact that monitors often display colour, contrast and brightness differently, the print may appear slightly different to how it appears on your screen.
- Shipping – Items will be carefully packaged and sent by The Royal Mail.
- All of the artwork is my own and is not to be copied or resold (c) JJago JagosArt