This Appledore placemat features a painting I did myself on my iPad featuring another of the beautiful locations in and around North Devon, Appledore Quay.
Appledore is a quaint little fishing village in North Devon, situated where the Rivers Taw and Torridge meet. It is the home of Appledore Shipyard and the infamous Hockings Ice-Cream.
For your information –
- Every placemat is printed by myself using the process of sublimation.
- Each placemat measures approximately 19cm x 23xm with a total thickness of 3.17mm.
- I print each placemat at a temperature of 205 degrees.
- Placemats are made to order.
- Please note – due to the fact that monitors often display colour, contrast, and brightness differently, the print may appear slightly different from how it looks on your monitor.
- Shipping – Items will be carefully packaged and sent via The Royal Mail.
- All of the artwork is my own and is not to be copied or resold (c) JJago JagosArt